Come join me and Ted Zwieg at Collaborate14 on our presentation Taking UX and development to the next level.
Fri, Apr 11, 2014 (09:45 AM – 10:45 AM) : Level 3, San Polo 3501A.
Here is our session overview –
Taking the WebCenter Portal User Experience to the Next Level!
|Learn techniques to create unique, award winning portals that not only supports todays need for Mobile responsive and adaptive content but take the next steps towards innovative design – enhancing both the user journey and experience for creating todays modern portal and the way in which developers can expand the reach and potential of the portal with these new modern techniques.
Attendees will not only learn about new approaches but will be shown live portals using these techniques today to create a modern experience.
|Learn how to develop your portal for future and enable marketing/design teams to react and generate interactive content fast with no ADF knowledge.|
Designed for users wanting to learn the art of the possible and discover what is achievable with WebCenter Portal and ADF – creating compelling user experiences and keeping up to date with modern techniques and design approaches that can be combined to create a faster more interactive ways of navigating through portlets and the Portal.
This session will demonstrate a couple award winnings examples of live clients who have taken their ADF WebCenter Portal environment to the next level – showing how by combining HTML5 techniques, third party libraries and responsive/adaptive design with ADF; when used in the correct way can not only improve the performance but the way in which users and developers can interact with portal using modern web design techniques.
Learner will be able to:
- Identify art of the possible with ADF. (everything is achievable…)
- Discuss achievable concepts and methods to enhancing the ways in which users can interact with Portal.
- Improved understanding of Responsive and Adaptive techniques – not only targeted for Mobile devices
- Understand how to structure the portal for faster response times with new frontend techniques
- Integrate with Non ADF third party components for a more dynamic experience
- Developers will learn new methods to manage and maintain key core components