In less than a week, Fishbowl’s WebCenter experts will be heading to sunny Las Vegas for Collaborate 2015! We have a wide range of activities planned, and are looking forward to meeting and learning from other WebCenter users. If you’d like to view a full list of what Fishbowl will be participating in at Collaborate, download our Focus on Fishbowl guide. IOUG also has detailed information about Collaborate on their website.
Exhibit Information | Booth #948
Stop by Fishbowl’s booth for demos and discussions of Google Search for WebCenter, next-generation portals and intranets, image-enabled accounts payable solutions, and our newest product, ControlCenter, which provides an intuitive user interface along with workflow and review automation for controlled document management. We’ll be holding a special giveaway related to ControlCenter; stop by the booth for more details and to also register for an iPad drawing!
Presentation Information | Room Banyan F
Fishbowl will be holding three presentations at Collaborate, all in room Banyan F at Mandalay Bay. Be sure to attend to hear firsthand how our WebCenter team is working with customers to solve business problems.
Tuesday, April 14, 3:15-4:15 PM: Engaging Employees Through an Enterprise Portal: HealthPartners Case Study
Presented by Neamul Haque of HealthPartners and Tim Gruidl and Jerry Aber of Fishbowl Solutions
- Issues HealthPartners had with previous portal sites
- Benefits of deploying a content-centric, portal-focused framework
- Improvement in end-user experience HealthPartners has seen with the new portal
Wednesday, April 15, 2:45-3:45 PM: The Doctors Company Creates Mobile-Ready Website Using Responsive and Adaptive Design
Presented by Paul Manno of The Doctors Company and Jimmy Haugen of Fishbowl Solutions
- Importance of The Doctors’ website for educating customers and prospects
- How responsive and adaptive design transformed user experience
- Technologies leveraged to create a mobile-optimized site
Thursday, April 16, 8:30-9:30 AM: Using Oracle WebCenter Content for Document Compliancy in Food and Manufacturing
Presented by Kim Negaard and George Sokol of Fishbowl Solutions
- Techniques for using revision control and automatic conversion
- How to provide additional security and auditability around document approvals
- How to increase efficiency and control over changes in documents
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with anyone on the Fishbowl team during Collaborate, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. See you in Las Vegas!