It is another busy week on the webinar front for Fishbowl Solutions. We feel very privileged to have been invited to participate in two Oracle WebCenter Content-related webinars, and we look forward to providing attendees with examples during each that should help them further leverage and extend their WebCenter Content investments.
Organizations are seeing unprecedented amounts of unstructured information such as documents, images, e-mails, and rich media files. Join us December 12th to learn about how Oracle WebCenter Content can help you provide better citizen services by managing the content lifecycle, from creation to disposition, with a single repository. With Oracle WebCenter Content, organizations can address any content use case, such as accounts payable, HR onboarding, document management, compliance, records management, digital asset management, or website management. If you have multiple content silos and need a strategy for consolidating your unstructured content to reduce costs and complexity, please join us to hear from Shahid Rashid, Oracle WebCenter Development, and Oracle Pillar Partner, Fishbowl Solutions, and learn how you can create the foundation for content-centric business solutions.
• Solve the problem of multiple content silos (content systems, file systems, workspaces)
• Fully leverage your content across applications, processes and departments
• Create a strategy for consolidating your unstructured content to reduce costs and infrastructure complexity
• Comply with regulations and provide audit trails while remaining agile
• Provide a complete and integrated solution for managing content directly from Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards)
Wednesday, December 12th
2:00 PM EST, 1 PM CST
This webinar will cover how best to leverage the WebCenter REST API and create cross-device compliant mobile and desktop applications using a single code base. We will review web-based frameworks like Jquery mobile, Zepto, Sencha Touch, Phonegap, Appcelerator & Adobe Air. Join John Sim, Fishbowl’s Senior Oracle WebCenter Consultant, as he discusses how these frameworks can enable content from WebCenter to be pulled, synced, and even stored locally for instant access to content without internet access.
Thursday, December 13th
1 PM EST, 12:00 PM CST